Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Face cream made out of snail slime??? has anybody tried it??

I've been hearing about this product and I'm wondering if there is any true in it or if it's any good... has anybody tried it and can tell me if it's true and worth buying it???Face cream made out of snail slime??? has anybody tried it??
Yess it does work. Iv tried it and its good..you kinda forget its made out of snail slime because it doesnt smell bad. Face cream made out of snail slime??? has anybody tried it??
another fad if its true...like the whole green tea thing--except i think that its true that its healthy..but in starbucks coffee, how would it be healthy?


any way, no that sounds nasty..you would need a lot of snails for that :( poor guys
wow that sounds kinda gross. try doing some research on it to see if there's any benefits from it or just use regular face cream.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ewe. no offense but that sounds so gross! I would never put the slime of a snail on my face! that makes me want to gag! don't try it!
eww no i don't use any products that contain animal ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment