Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Face Cream on pillow?!!!?

I know it's best to sleep on the back for wrinkles, etc, but I just can't seem to. I apply alot of cream at night, and wonder what's the point if it soaks into the pillow. How long does it take to absorb into the skin?Face Cream on pillow?!!!?
Try giving it a few mnutes to absorb it into your skin after washing.And change your pillows every night.(They can harbor tiny bacteria.)Face Cream on pillow?!!!?
I never slept on my back, I slept curled up on my side. Then I was diagnosed with cancer. I was in the hospital and I couldn't sleep on my side. I had a feeding tube, and I just wasn't strong enough to roll onto my side. It took awhile but I got used to sleeping on my back.





Can you use a cream that isn't as thick that won't rub off onto your pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment