Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have black spots on my face and my skin is very sensitive cant use any kind of face cream, plz help me?

Go to your dermatologist. They have presctiption meds that will clear it up right away.I have black spots on my face and my skin is very sensitive cant use any kind of face cream, plz help me?
OMG! You really need to visit the dermatologist and get a biopsy. That could be very serious. Even a deadly skin cancer such as melonoma. Melonoma normally appears as a black mole though. I would still check that out!I have black spots on my face and my skin is very sensitive cant use any kind of face cream, plz help me?
You need treatments that helps regenerate the dead cells of your face and helps your face to create new ones so your face can eliminate the black or brown spots of your face cause by sun, aging, for being pregnant ect. Try to go to a spa, they have acids that eliminate the dead cells and vitamins that help create faster new cells. These treatments are done monthly to have better and constant results. If the problem is worst go to a dermatologist.
wash face in savlon antiseptic lotion and apply aqueous cream it will clear up in a couple of days
You may want to check with a dermatologists and make sure its not cancerous or anything of that nature and then you would want to work with your dermatologist to come up with a game plan to work on to make the black spots go away.
A dermatologist (a medical doctor who specializes in various skin situations) should be able to help you. If you don't want to see a doctor, then check companies who deal in various skin products, such as Clinique.


I don't work for Clinique.


P.S. You should expand your question a tad .....are you Caucasian, Black, Brown? Also, what creams have you used? What is the degree of your sensitivity ....do you suffer rashes or burning sensation? Where are the 'black spots' located? Eyelids, forehead, the ';T'; zone?


Good luck.
Do you mean blackheads? They sell specific tools to remove black and white heads. Twezerman sells a great one, it's a steel( i guess?) rod about 4 inches long with two loops on either end. You use light pressure to get the gunk out of your pores. If your skin is sensitive, try using it after a hot shower, or use steam to open your pores to make extraction easier.





OR, if you have the money, get it done profeshionally by getting a facial and ask her to do extraction, be sure to tell her you have sensitive skin!





good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment