Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do creams, toners, cleansers and other things you put on your face makes your skin BAD when you get older?

I'm worried about my skin especially on my face. My mom told me not to put too much chemicals on your face while still young because I will suffer from it when i grow older.





but occasionally, i am having pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. I'm turning 18 this year, and I think I started putting some creams/cleansers when I was still 15 (if my memory serves me right) so.. are there any of you (middle aged women) suffer with this kind of problem?





or Do I need to put something on my face forever for maintenance?





what I want is that if my face clears up, I will opt to a cleanser and water only..Do creams, toners, cleansers and other things you put on your face makes your skin BAD when you get older?
yeah..im 23..n ive used loots of strong chemical based creams..n i sometimes doesnt even recogninsed that my skin is turning bad..


but now..what i did..is simply..stopped using the counter products..n started uing the homemade products..


i feel that..if u too use the homemade products..ur skin would be great apart from being flawless...


i use these..


for cleanser: use raw milk


for toner: egg white


for moisturizer: coconut oil


for exofoliation: oatmeal powder


for daily basis cream while going outside: i ue aloe vera gel.





gud luck :)Do creams, toners, cleansers and other things you put on your face makes your skin BAD when you get older?
there is no scientific evidence proving that. But if you have used the wrong product, surely the skin condition will be worse. My skin is quite sensitive, and the fragrance in some skin products made my skin itchy... so please choose those fragrance-free products if your skin is sensitive too
i hope not. im 20 and i started using those things when i was 15 also. I dont think it is bad for u unless the product ur using has expire or it's really harsh on ur skin. Lotions and moisture shouldnt do any harm. i know acne cream dries out skin which may or may not cause wrinkles. I heard that dry skin gets old and wrinkles easier than oily skin








10 points for best answer: click


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment