Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have stingy, red marks on my face and it burns when I apply cream, how do I treat it?

It's now on my face and it looks awful! They are dark red marks and I think it was caused my hot wax on my face becuase when my waxer was done she applied cream and it burned like crazy! I didn't want to say anything but now I regret it. Someone help me..I have stingy, red marks on my face and it burns when I apply cream, how do I treat it?
This means that the dermatologist ripped off some of your skin. Try asking your doctor, she may be able to prescribe an ointment. If you don't want that much hassle, try putting some Witch Hazel on the red spots and see if it soothes your skin.I have stingy, red marks on my face and it burns when I apply cream, how do I treat it?
sudocrem (sue-dough-creme)


its incredible stuff, always keep it on hand.





http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/health-therapies鈥?/a>





get it at pharmacist or in the supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment