Saturday, December 26, 2009

Face Cream for Teenager?

What could I put on my face, to make it smoother?


I am 15


I have heard of avocado masks, but am not sure how to make them?





what do people use them for?Face Cream for Teenager?
dermalogica products make your skin softer than velvet.


=]Face Cream for Teenager?
Noxema, Neutrgina(sp??)
Don't do it, it'll add more damage to your face
Use Shiseido Pureness Line, use the balancing softner and matifying moisurizer.
Dont do anything just keep your face clean from grime and dirt? cause if you use creams It will damage your face more.
I am 14 and I have been using Pro activ for about a year and it is AMAZING!! My face is always clear and smooth. You can also buy moisterizers from them too.. Hope that helps.
Don't use it.
Well i am a teen. and i use Olay face lotion i've used it for years now,and it works great! it really keeps my face smooth,and fresh feeling.And,it has sunscreen in it too.You can use it year round.





You can get it at walmart for like 4 or 5 dollars.
Ex foliate once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment