Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hand cream , body lotion , face cream?

can i use hand cream on my face


what is the difference between all those cream or is it just a marketing ploy is it all the same thing reallyHand cream , body lotion , face cream?
I suppose it depends on the consistency. Lotions tend to be runny and have a greater water content, where as creams are thicker with more oil ingredients and a lot greasier; not nice on the face. The skin is the biggest organ we have but has different needs and treatments. I feel we overdo it at times and don鈥檛 let nature do its stuff and allow our skin to breath and repair itself. I use anything of substance on my hands and body but stick to facial creams/lotions for my face.





http://www.vivawoman.net/2008/10/10/can-鈥?/a>Hand cream , body lotion , face cream?
i don't know but i use hand cream on like my legs when i don't have body lotion but im not sure about the face cream if it doesn't go on your face then don't put it there hope i could help.
hand cream is to heavy for your face. it will cause wrinkles in the long run. Face cream is much lighter and contains different ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment