Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pro-active face cream!!!...any users??? Help?

Ive just started using Pro-active and my face is getting all redish and feels like an allergy. Is this common when one first starts applying the cream???





What is your feedback about the cream??Pro-active face cream!!!...any users??? Help?
yeah, it's really effective, my piples were gone! yes it's normal or you can consult a dermatologist becasue it's difficult for us to give comment, we've different type of skin!Pro-active face cream!!!...any users??? Help?
it gets redish? then i suggest that you stop using the cream because you may have an allergy to it. for me, proactiv is rather drying. so if i use it too frequently, my skin would dry out and peel, but never redish.


i think you better chuck it aside and go to a dermatologist.
i would recomend acne-free. its like proactive but doesn't dry ur skin out. i used it for a week and saw results now its been a few years and my skin is still totally clear
Be gentle when you wash -- don't scrub. Also, try cutting back to once a day. I was sensitive to the cleanser but was fine once I cut back to using it only once a day. Now I wash with the proactive cleanser in the morning and a different, moisturizing cleanser at night. I use the toner and the lotion both morning and night.
no way I've tried both and they are tooo harsh! I switched to Arbonne's clear advantage line! it is pure! they have a 45 day $ back guarntee! It is swiss formulated! have you ever saw any of them with acne?
Same thing happened 2 me only mine got really bad. My whole face turned bright red and it had this itchy burning sensation! I wouldnt go out of the house for the whole day. I compressed ice packs on my face. This is only my exsperience with it though. And I will tell u one thing I didn't have any pimples on my face for a while it was like a bad sunburn but it my opinion worse. My face is extremly sensitive though I think I am allergic to something in it. My face did it several times with several different acne creams. I hope you don't react the way I do to the product, and if it's not really bad I would continue to use it cause it does what it says and I would still be using it if it didn't irritate my skin so much. You posted this an hour ago. How is your skin doing now? Is it the same or did it get worse? Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment