Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it true that men have started caring about face cream....?

im talking about straight men.Is it true that men have started caring about face cream....?
Of course it is..Why shouldn't men take care of their skin? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it..and it's about time..


Men color their hair


Men go for manicures and pedicures


Men go for massages


Men go for eyebrow waxing


And these are all straight guys..so why not go for taking care of their skin?


Try it..You might like it..Take care!Is it true that men have started caring about face cream....?
You won't send the wrong message at all..Whatever you do..enjoy it..And always look the best you can.. :)) Report Abuse

Stop worrying so much about what others think..Eventually when they see you looking good..


They'll ask you what are you doing to have such nice skin! And they will do the same.. Report Abuse

no not me at least
Yes, but they won't often admit it because of answers like you've gotten here.
wow.. i can barely get my man to shave on a daily basis let alone get him to use face cream!
I don't think guys have started caring about face cream. I think guys have started to see that it's okay to be concerned with signs of aging %26amp; it doesn't make one any less of a man to try to stay young looking %26amp; well kempt.


The companies that make %26amp; market all of the facial creams %26amp; products for women have recognized the potential of marketing men's products for the skin, etc.


I think it's great - it's sexy when a man takes extra care of his skin %26amp; doesn't always have razor bumps or sun-burn.
Isn't funny what we think of.
I don't use it but yes they have a couple brands that say For Men. Example Nivea.





Guys really don't care it's usually the women who are fighting the effects of aging. Could be because older men are seen by society as attractive versus the opposite with women.
I think it's true......sad, but true. It's one thing to have pride %26amp; care about your appearance, but now men have JUST AS MANY, IF NOT MORE, CREAMS, LOTIONS, POTIONS, masques, etc. etc.......Why can't men just be men, thats what women love about them....that they're men!!!
You know what? I bet they've always cared, but nobody ever talked about it. In fact, I'm convinced that it's true.
No way! That is just a way to get men to be feminized. Gross. It is ok and good for men to be masculine and for women to be feminine. We each have our strengths that way and make the world a stronger and better place. Only a pansy would feel the need to put on any kind of makeup if he is a man. We need more ';John Waynes.';
heeeeeeeeellllllllll NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DON'T


IF THEY DO THEY R GAY
I think its about face care in general. I know as I've gotten older I care more about what I use on my face. A little research, experimenting, and asking people you are comfortable with what works for them, will probably lead to heathlier skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment