Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats a good face cream?

Im 17 and I break out easily..I need something very light for my skin and is for acne prone skin..also, my skin looks almost distressed and want to make it healthy looking..I don't need something that will fight acne b/c I don't have any right now, but when I put certain heavy moisturisers on my face I will break out..what can I use?


Also is it bad to put agin cream on my face..I was thinking of garnier stuff in the green jar..I forget what its called..Whats a good face cream?
The best products I have found is Aloette. You can get it at its web site but it is expensive. I usually buy it from the home shopping network when it is on sale. It has aloe vera in it and it works. I am 49 and look 30. I have no wrinkles or spots....You will need to probably try different products and see which work for you.....Whats a good face cream?
I use the brand Prescriptives, comfort lotion, oil free, made for sensitive/acne prone skin. No fragrance and its super light, with a lot of moisture, so your face is always comfortable. I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion that touches my face. I bought it at Macy's, dont know if there is one where you live, but it costs around 45 dollars.





If that is out of reach, and a little pricey for you, then I would suggest, the Aveeno, or Oil of Olay brands. the Oil of Olay brand has a wonderful multivitamin lotion that pretty much does nothing but give you moisture. Its really a great buy.





Also, I think anti aging is a bit unnecessary right now. If you do too much to your skin, then eventually everything will become ineffective. So look for something that just moisturizes for now. As the time comes for prevention of wrinkles and such, then it'll be time to use the anti-aging.
Glytone. Best. Stuff. Ever.





It cleared my skin in a week, and now, 4 months later, I still have crystal clear skin! It's not cheap, but it's worth it, and it works. There is obviously no cheap over-the-counter skin product or everyone would have clear skin. This is formulated with glycolic acid, and it will transform your skin to brand new. It's amazing, I suspect it's a celebrity secret.





You can buy it online, at a dermatologist's office who carries the line, or at a cosmedical spa. I found it through yahoo local by typing in glytone.





ps- the first week will be irritating (some burning and stinging) while your skin builds a tolerance for glycolic acid, but it's worth it.





I broke out at age 10. At 24 I went through accutane, which kept me clear for three years, and then broke out again. Glytone not only cleared my skin, but it changed it. It works. It's your face and it's worth it!! Also, treat yourself to a deep cleaning facial at a spa that uses glycolic products.





This will transform your skin. I get at least one compliment a week on how beautiful my skin is... ME!! Good Luck!
Since you are prone to breakouts, the creme de la creme of products is Pro-Active. Their regimen of products will get your skin in ship-shape condition pretty fast. You must continue with this product dilligently, though, in order for your skin to have a chance to recover and then a maintenance agenda is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment