Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good face cream???

i have incredibly sensitive skin and have used different face creams and my skin turned all red and blotchy and i have this burning sensation wheneveri put something on my skin.. also it is itchy.. i guess im having an allergic reaction or something.. but i would like to know what is a good face cream that you guys use and think is great..What is a good face cream???
Nivea visage for young skin or Nivea moisturising cream.What is a good face cream???
I have quite sensitive skin as well, and I have found that using baby lotion or vaseline intensive care really helps
Velocity by Mary Kay there is a face wash and a moisturizer. Everyone says my face is so soft.
i have always had sensitive skin too. i use olay for sensitive skin with no problems!
Try Molton Brown


It is called ';Light Bah Ji Creme';


It is very cooling and fantastic at re-hydrating.


I use it after shaving, sunburn, everthing.


Highly recommended


Hope it helps hun
I have sensitive dry skin also. I use Neutrogena moisturizer. I am not sure the exact name they call it but it doesn't have any perfumes or dyes and it won't clog your pores. I use it twice a day and it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and not splotchy.
I've had the same problem before!! But finally I tried Cetaphil face cream and I've never had the problem since then!!


hope this helps! good luck! :)
try clarins they do so many different typoes for all skins
fair and lovely
Well Ive seen this Sensitive Skin kit by Murad.





go to http://www.murad.com/redness-products.html





and order it.





its kind of pricy, but it works absolute wonders!





And I believe there is a money-back guarantee. So theres no risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment