Thursday, December 31, 2009

What kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?

cause I want my face to stay clear and fab. cause I want people to be looking at me. not the bumps on my face.so please tell me some kind of cream I need and please tell me right away before June 3,2007,.thankyouWhat kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?
go to the nearest drugstore and buy the neutrogena face washes and lotions!they are awesome and your face will be softer than ever!hope your bumps on your face go away!What kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?
Try this stuff called Face Food, not sure where my bff got it, but she told me about it, ever since I started using it my face stays clean and clear of bumps, I also use, Clean%26amp;Clear (Face cleansing product) it helps too, If that don't work ask your doctor.





hope it helps%26lt;33
Phisoderm


and flush the body with warm fluids: more soups and filter water, then boil it, then put in thermos and sip hot all day like tea


try rubbing raw egg over the area - the sulfur can be very effective and used in a lot of aesthetic medicines
ole cream

No comments:

Post a Comment