Saturday, December 26, 2009

Face cream applied then i apply a sun cream/block!!!?

okay i use a face cream normal mostrising cream then on top i aplly a sun cream that we use for our face and body its called soltan spf 30. i use it all year round i only clean my skin with rose water and water!! my skin is okay is this good as my normal rotuine i like using the sun block because it also gives a fair complexion 2 my skin and it looks healthy shiney etc.Face cream applied then i apply a sun cream/block!!!?
I don't do anything to my skin. Except wash it. lol Occasionally I'll apply some moisturiser if it's particularly dry.


I'd say you do a lot as part of your routine, but then again I bet you have fantastic skin.Face cream applied then i apply a sun cream/block!!!?
so zippy what is your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment