Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eye cream vs. Face cream?

I've read it's always best to use an eye cream because the skin around your eye is different from the rest of your skin, but do you use the eye cream over the regular cream or under? I always just spread my face cream everywhere and then apply eye cream. Am I doing this wrong? Also any suggestions on a good inexpensive eye cream?Eye cream vs. Face cream?
No you shouldn't put normal face cream under your eye .... What I usually do is to spread the face cream all over the face ... without touching them around my eye ... then I put my eye cream under my eye ... so that only the eye cream will be applied around the eye.





You are doing it wrong because the whole point is to not have the face cream which is harsh and can damage the skin around the eye touch that area.





I used Mary Kay eye cream. They have a gel to firm and also another cream to reduce dark circles. They can be expensive so I used to buy them over ebay. But since lately I got hooked on to estee lauder eye firming cream and they are awsome. Of course they are expensive ... but I buy them over ebay.





Another good option is Oil of Olay eye serum ... that stuff really works too. They are about 18 bucks and over the counter ... so I'd suggest that as a good option too.Eye cream vs. Face cream?
Honestly, there is absolutely no reason to spend your money on eye-cream. A good face cream is sufficient enough. Eye cream is really just a cash grab by cosmetic companies - especially creams that come in pots with screw off caps. (oxygen destroys any properties)


Just use your regular face cream (and get a decent one), but just make sure that when you are putting the cream on your eye area, use your ring finger to pat it on. This finger is your weakest, so it won't pull at the fragile skin around your eyes.
decide what your needs %26amp; money to burn are cuz this stuff is going to cost you alot. ignore the marketing ploys and use what works best for your skin type. when in doubt, ask your dermatologist.
i dont use either products so i wouldn't know!
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment