Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a safe removal cream for your face? waxing makes me break out HELP?

Nair. It smells gross, but it works.Is there a safe removal cream for your face? waxing makes me break out HELP?
I use Nair for my face, have for years. Its wonderful I've never had a break out from it and I even have sensitive skin.Is there a safe removal cream for your face? waxing makes me break out HELP?
yeah there's nair for facial. it's a cream you apply, then wipe off
if waxing makes you break out, then you probably have sensitive skin. hair removal creams for the face usually gives people with sensitive skin rashes, but it does go away within a couple days if you apply rash cream.





i think you should just 'thread' the hairs. it's like plucking it but a professional does it for you with a thread.
bleaching is defintely best.


it looks weird when the hair grows back, like stubble
You might look into IPL (intense pulsed light) hair removal--it is permanent removal--I love my new ';hairless'; arm pits, legs etc.
Nair hair removal for ur face! Works like a charm!
nair
If your face is fuzzy with real fine hair neet or nair could work but may be too strong and cause a rash. you can use a length of string start twisting the string catches the hair and pulls it out this is how some of the women do in other countries hurts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment