Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a little acne. is there any creams or anything that could help. Its mostly on my forehead, and face...?

I also pick on them a lot on my back, and eveyone always asks ';what are you doing';...then im a little embarrased. I would like to stop. i want CLEAR skinI have a little acne. is there any creams or anything that could help. Its mostly on my forehead, and face...?
AcneFree





It's just like proactive(even says it on the box) but cheaper (about 20 bucks) and easy to get. Just go to walmart and they will have it. I use to have acne but once i started AcneFree it all went away and fast. It is a three step process just like proactiveI have a little acne. is there any creams or anything that could help. Its mostly on my forehead, and face...?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
I use Oxy
It definitely sounds like dermatillomania.





I've got it. I pick my skin, too. Mostly on the arms and face.


There's a great website that you should look through. It's http://www.stoppickingonme.com and it tells you more about it and gives you option on what to do about it.
I tried everything under the sun....even Proactive and nothing worked! Then I FINALLY went to the doctor and he perscribed me Benza Klin and it really works. I know that hair spray makes my forehead breakout. I hope this helps.
i use soap and water and this cream called clense and clear. also proacrive works!
If it's just a little, then try clearasil products. If that doesn't help go for something more pricey. I use Proactiv.





Don't pick at them because it makes them worse, I would know.
i have a bit 2, but i'm going to a doctor in a few weeks. u should do that 2.
Have I got the perfect solution for you!! Clean and clear stuff works the best on my skin. First I wash my face with their morning burst cleanser and then I wash my face with their oil free continuos control acne wash (preferably twice a day) and after I pat dry my face, I apply Clean and Clear advantage (in the little silver tube) on the prblem areas 2 or 3 x per day ( for me it's the t-zone). This stuff is great because your face always feels clean but it doesnt burn or dry your skin!! And it's a lot less expensive than proactive ( which doesnt always work)





for the bacne, use neutrogena body wash, or witch hazel.





Just one thing, you have to commit to doing the routines every day. I garauntee that in three days you will have clearer skin. Actually by the next day your skin will look a little clearer





=) Good Luck





PS. dont pick at your pimples!! It makes acne worse and leaves ugly scars all over the place. eew =)
Proactiv solution for your face...as for your back, there are many bacne (back acne) creams and products, just Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment