Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help with Face Cream Please Thanks :)?

After my 25th birthday I feel that I should start taking care of my face, but it is hard for me to make a choose of many different brands and kinds, well I don't know which should I use. I have some defined lines under my eyes and the rest of my face looks good so the aging creams are good to me? or a Regular face cream?Help with Face Cream Please Thanks :)?
Aveeno is an excellent skin moisturizer- it has a light SPF in it, which you should apply daily to your face. There are a variety to choose from, but there is a Calming face lotion that will help the lines under your eyes without being too heavy and greasy for the rest of your face.Help with Face Cream Please Thanks :)?
I use ponds,been using it for a long time.I really like it.
I think that Olay would be a good choice since many of their products are anti-aging. If you are really unsure, visit your local Macy's/Bloomingdales and ask the sale's ladies, they'll direct you to the appropriate face cream, I'm warning you though, it won't be cheap.
just keep on trying different products till you find one that works. different products work for different people. so if someone on here suggested something it might not work for you.
get an eye moisturizer. Avon has one that's pretty good for about $25. They also have various lines and the consultant should be able to recommend one. They are also 100% guaranteed with no hassles if you don't like the product. (that a store might give you)
I am a HUGE fan of Arbonne. Their Intelligence line is perfect for women in their mid to late 20's and early 30's. The products are all natural, botanically based, vegan, etc. If you want more info, e-mail me. I've been using for three years and will never use anything else. Don't be put off by the price. For about $150 you get 5 products to use, and they can last up to 6 months, so it's well worth it in the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment