Saturday, December 26, 2009

A good face cream for my mom?Avon?

My mom keeps asking me to find a good face cream for her, on the Canadian Avon website..Problem is..I have no idea what kind of face cream suits her?





She has dark circles, wrinkles, and some sun damage.. you know the reg. signs of aging.. Help?





www.avon.ca


Thank you.A good face cream for my mom?Avon?
I assume there are many good products out there she could use, but I will tell you from my own experience that I really like the effects of Avon Anew. It has smoothed my wrinkles, lightened my dark circles (which can be lightened unless they are not enough sleep or allergies).A good face cream for my mom?Avon?
yes, i am a avon rep. she should use the new anew products there is a 2 product eye serum in a jar(contouring eye system) and also the anew advanced wrinkle correcter, also the anew ultimate age repair elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment