Saturday, December 26, 2009

Face cream?

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a face cream or topical product for the face that I can apply to my regiment to keep me looking youngFace cream?
Olay Definity!!


My mom was just starting to get a TEENY bit of wrinkles around her eyes.. She used that and BOOM back to her 25 year old looking self in a jiffy!


(She's 32, so it's not like botox, but it's really worth it, I would say!)Face cream?
Check out Arbonne.com. If you're interested, go to ';vicsworld@myarbonne.com. This is the best stuff out there.
Hi;


Although you'll recieve several good ideas, I'd like to make a suggestion. Try a product from the Artistry product line. Just go to


www.quixtar.com


and use the following referral # to log on


#4340581


Remember to choose a visitor view and look around. If you find what you want, and are willing order it. Go ahead and follow the directions from that point on.


I can't promise anything but I know thats what my wife uses all the time.
I am 42 years old and I get compliments on my skin all the time. I've been using MaryKay (no, I don't sell it) for 13 years. I have also found that Clinique makes a wonderful eyecream with the word ';rich'; at the end of it. It helps with dark circles, fine lines and puffiness. It's wonderful. I also NEVER go to bed with my make up on and I use my MK regime twice a day. I also don't smoke or drink and hydrate myself with plenty of water. And yes.......my skin is an obsession with me.
try lush cosmetics


www.lush.com
There is a lot but you need to check with ur Dr first. every one is different
I have some for you right here, but I would have to COME over and give it to you. You can help with the delivery.
Ultrox - the topical replacement for botox. it is the best thing ever. i love it. and you do not only put where the wrinkles are because it is anti-aging too, so cover your whole face.


www.athomeskincare.com
I'm gonna go with Arbonne's products. My step mom uses these and we both are able to resell them to people. I loved this line of proucts when I tried it and I am 24.





http://www.arbonne.com/





Go there. Honestly if you can afford to buy the whole line..the cleaner, creams etc. it works great. My step mom has been asked sever times what she uses because it has made a 10 yr diifference!! AMAZING and I'm not joking.
I love Arbonne International and their skin care products. There are a few skin care lines to choose from depending on your skin type. All products are botanically based, pH correct, not tested on animals, have no animal by products, don't use mineral oil.........the list of positives is endless.
I really like cetaphil face cream. Try it. Good luck.
Philosophy Hope in a jar. It exfoliates the face while it keeps it hydrated.
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment