Thursday, December 31, 2009

My face is oily an d sensitive and some times pimples are grown.so wht kind of cream is suitable fr me?

what kind of cream is suitable for me?My face is oily an d sensitive and some times pimples are grown.so wht kind of cream is suitable fr me?
i would recommend the esotico night cream for when you don't have pimples, and when you do acne be gone: they are natural and good for all types of skin, also great smells and moisturizing!My face is oily an d sensitive and some times pimples are grown.so wht kind of cream is suitable fr me?
first of all drink lot of water avoid fried stuff and junk food as far as possible. no soap on face for ever. instead wash face with shine control


face wash. tone with pore claryfying toner and moisturse with


moisturing complex vd vit. e . this face wash will control d excess oil


without disturbing d natural balance of oil a, remove pimples slowly


and ultimately a clear skin which every girl craves for. these products r from AVIANCE BEAUTY SOLUTIONS it is direct selling brand of hindustan unilever network vd 100% positive results. if u r really keen to get rid of oily skin contact is must
just a regular bar of soap works because it removes dirt and stuff


it works for me and my sister
u can try lotus herbals moisturiser for oily skin at day time.


and florozone for night use(it reduces pimples).
try %26amp; avoid creame, drink more water %26amp; wash u r face min 4 time a day

No comments:

Post a Comment