Thursday, December 31, 2009

What kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?

cause I want my face to stay clear and fab. cause I want people to be looking at me. not the bumps on my face.so please tell me some kind of cream I need and please tell me right away before June 3,2007,.thankyouWhat kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?
PROACTIVE PROACTIVE PROACTIVEWhat kind of cream help me get rid of these bumps off my face?
Use alpha hydrox nourishing cleanser. It helps clear your skin. You can buy it at Rite Aid or Shaws Supermarket if they have one in your area. It comes in a red box (not alot of stores sell it). Also drink lots of water.
ask your doctor to prescribe you BenzaClin. It's amazing and clears your skin right up. I've used it for years and years now and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment